Total Pageviews

Apr 30, 2011

WHEN TEARS GLIDE


TEARS, When we weep we shed tears, its a natural phenomenon. It's all about 'The Cry' of a seven year old. The age where your teeth come out showing 'GATE WAY OF INDIA'. The age where you smile less and hide back your mom with shyness. The age you want to express your emotions but struggle to put them in right words. The age you want to know everything. The age your anger has a reason.

One day I tried to experiment something and in-return i was appreciated strongly, yes very strongly.  'PHAAAAT' came the sound, a tight slap from MOM. My mouth opened to maximum with unbearable decibels of sound. My only aim is to regret my mother that she has done a terrible mistake, hitting me. Not for the pain, the stage where our EGO hurts and even we don't know.

I pretended to weep vigorously to make a note that she hit really very hard. That never happened. It's very easy when you are really in pain and cry and scream and weep uncontrollably. But to act at this age we need lots of practice. This happened for me when i tried to weep.

After couple of minutes as she did not consider to even look at me while i adjusted at a corner behind the door. Hmmmmmmmmm goes the  sound as a loop, i used to try closing my mouth and open it to know the variations. When mom was near automatically my cry used to raise and when SHE is away it lowered, naturally.

I'm only left with experimenting with my CRY. Trying to make jarring  sound, like if you try to vibrate your teeth and produce sound in between that would be different. But the moment i waited for is different and its amazing thing to do, it happens when tears glide down the cheeks close to the lips. My intention was to taste my tears rather than cry, i used to pause for a second just to taste the tear. It's just pulling the tongue out as a lizard or frog does to catch a fly in a fraction of second. Ahhhh what a bliss and continue to cry :) wow ..pretty old childhood days..But this did not end like this because my EGO was hurt. I scattered the face powder all over the floor in aggression and my mom observed that  and one more
'PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT'..its a SIX ..continues...:)

LOVE YOU MOM :)

arunDasyam

3 comments:

  1. @run garu.....this incident happens 2every child even it happened 4me....The way u shared ur emotions and acting skill was really grt.

    ReplyDelete